Anal skin tags treatment

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi.. i'm 44 years old male.

for a long while i had a condition of hemorrhoids stage 2-3, as well as an anal fissure.

they caused bleeding and pain, but eventually were treated with bands and anal cream.

now i'm left with an anal skin tags, which not only causes itching and pain, but also bleeding.

i can feel bulging, it has gotten to a point i attempted to print this, and try to seat on it after each number 2 , to try and slide it back in place (don't worry , the black thing is the fabric of my pants)

i also tend to pick tips of my finger tips, so i do have some form of OCD

my proctologists says, there's nothing that can be done, suregry will only make it worse as it stretch the skin entirely.

this makes me feel older by decades, i'm exasuted by going to the bathroom 2-3 times a day, always hoping to try and get it in back., taking pain killers to numb the pain and burning.

my skin tends to also dry up in winter times, and fracture, so it's worse, i'm trying various baby cream for moisture, but i was wondering if there's ANY sort of cream dedicated for this.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.