Anal Warts or hemorrhoids?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had this same bump around my anal opening for about a year. It is squishy and moves when i touch it. It does not fell rough or hard in any way. I have always had problems with bowel movements and have recently noticed blood on the toilet paper after a bowel movement, itchiness and sometimes pain after a bowel movement. Could this be a hemorrhoid? Or is it a wart?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Probabley heamorroids. You've noticed some blood, so you should go and get it checked out.

• Posted

Omg so ages ago (I'm quite an anxious person) I got really scared over the same thing so I went to the GUM clinic and no s**t the doctor tickled it and went this little fella is a skin tag. Skin tags can be left after haemorrhoids too! I've got IBS so get piles constantly and they can itch like a b***h sometimes, and they do bleed occasionally too especially if you're on poo number 8 of the day and your butt is chafing. Don't worry - sounds a lot like piles. Go get a doctor to tickle them and tell you everything is okay! Xx

• Posted

... have you had anal sex and are concerned about this? This would be a typical transmission for anal warts (HPV).  Also, warts are not typically painful unless you would be irritating them by wiping or picking at them.  

As other have stated, what you are describing sounds more like a hemorrhoid or even it could be a anal fissure, which is a common cause of rectal bleeding and pain. I would get it checked out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.