AND IM BACK AGAIN WITH SOMETHING NEW WHEN WILL THIS ALL END

Posted , 2 users are following.

(youl all be fed up with me by the end keep posting 😂) i suffer with anxiety and depression and i have a therapist that is doing CBT with me at the moment last year i was having intrusive thoughts that i didnt love my partner ect i got passed that and now i dont even think of that anymore and now im having thoughts that im attracted to girls and thats really why i had my douts last year i know it is not true now everytime i go out i find my self lookig at girls and seeibg if i am attracted to them but im NOT ! even wen i get ready to go out for the day with my friends i limit how i look as i feel if i put to much makeup on im trying to impress them! i love my partner with all my heart and i see my life with him but atm im suffering with all of this its like when is it all going to stop? i get angry and worried and i push him away and them i feel low in my self i really dont wamt anything to come between me and him he is everything to me how do i cope with this and has anyone else gone through this, (i have been off my meds for 3 weeks and started again today could this be anything todo with this and also have an implant and having it out next month can this also be not helping my medication is 100mg sertraline)

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Lauren

Life has it's ups and downs, when i was a young man i thought that i had a crush on my best mate, we met at primary school, did all daft things as kids do and supported each other when we were in the wrong.

Our relationship together was so close, it was like we were stuck to each other with glue, then one day it all fell apart

I said to my friend, i have this feeling that i love you, i can't understand it i just know i love you.

That changed the way he looked at me, he didn't talk to me for a while and we never mentioned the conversation again.

Years later i knew what i meant, i loved him unconditionally so you can have all these feelings that your not sure of, but it's unconditional love you have for your fellow human being.

Don't tell them because they will not understand your feelings, just send a thought of love and you will be able to move on.

john

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.