Angeliq

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi iv just started on Angeliq, anyone got any experiences?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello there, I wonder how you are getting on with Angeliq? I started 10 days ago and am experiencing severe side effects so have stopped, I am not sure that this particular HRT suits me.
    • Posted

Hi sorry not been around in a while, iv given up on HRT, getting all the side effects n Dr wouldn't listen wen I tried to say it was progesterone intolerance. Just coping day to day now. Hope you found something that was helpful x
    • Posted

Hi not yet but, hopefully I will. I had a really bad night sickness and wobbly. I can't understand it as only on HRT for ten days and been off two.... Hope we find something that works x
    • Posted

I had one previous that was separate, u took oestrogen for 2 weeks n then progesterone, I was fab on oestrogen a 'normal' person, no flips n moods, within days of progesterone I was back to drinking, flipping, running away etc so I stopped it n asked for oestrogen only, not allowed as need progesterone, so they gave me angelique, a diff mix of progesterone, 2 weeks later flipped again, so gave up, will look at it again after iv not had period for 1yr or once I hit 50 I'm allowed oestrogen only x in mean time I'm just plodding on x even though my mam has a hormone imbalance and has been oestrogen only since 35, but my gp not interested in anyone else's medical history, says I have to protect my womb and bones, but isn't that my family history lol
    • Posted

Hi Lywach, that's interesting because I am 56 and haven't had a period for 15 months. My mum had Osteoporosis and a hysterectomy at 30 so went straight onto HRT. I am really against Angeliq, the side effects for me were horrendous, I went down that road because of the constant not sleeping and the drops are only allowed to be taken for 4 weeks, take care xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.