Anger and breathless after i exercise???

Posted , 3 users are following.

After I exercise I get very hyped up and angry can somebody tell me if this has anything to do with my adrenal gland’s? I also have trouble breathing when this happens.  It may take hours to days two weeks even to return to normal. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Talking about experience, I have had adrenal problems since 1965, I never experienced any of those symptoms... is there anything else like low or high cortisol?
  • Posted

Very unlikely that it is your adrenal glands. The only thing I can think of is that your "fight or flight" mechanism is being triggered inappropriately - but I have no idea how that even works, let alone how it could go wrong. You really need to see a doc, nobody here has had the years of training and experience that might put a better handle on.it.

• Posted

Thank you both for your replies, I do have an appointment  with an  endocrinologist On the 26th I hope to get some answers. 

• Posted

Hi Cheryl I get this. I've had it on and off for many years but in the last year its been very persistent and gotten a lot worse. I've just recently been diagnosed with Autonomic dysfunction (dysautonomia) and POTS and both of these can cause exercise intolorence. Like someone else mentioned it can be caused due to the fight or flight response working inappropriately. See what the endocrinologist suggests. Hope you get the answers you need.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.