Anger and Loss of Patience

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies I haven't had a period for the last 20 months and thought great I've survived the peri-menopausal stage but oh my days that was nothing to how I feel now. I have no interest in sex, I have no patience for anyone and my anger issues are off the scale. Please can somebody give me some advice on how I can just start to feel normal.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

morning pamela iam also peri menopause iv had no interest in sex for over 2 years now and have so many menopause symptoms its unreal convince myself iam dying most days have no interest in nothing i cant even settle down and watch tv its all part of this horrid situation our bodies put us through and its not fun but the ladies on ere help a lot by telling you that your not alone in this and we help each other when we can fingers crossed and hold on in there we all wish for the day it ends and we feel normal again just slightly haggered from this rubbish, its amazing what hormones do.... or should i say lack of.... big hugs xx

• Posted

Hi Pamela. Have to say the same. No period in 15 months. I'm 50 and have been going through this for about 7 years now. I ordered a progesterone cream on Amazon and have been applying it for about a week now. Also ordered an estrogen cream, after reading some info on another menopause site. It has helped a bit. Been trying to find a naturopathic doctor with no success. It's so frustrating to feel like we're dying every day. And the no sex drive is just depressing. I thank God my husband has the patience of a saint. This forum has been a lifesaver. Hope you find comfort in not being alone. This journey just plain sucks!

• Posted

thank you ladies for your support. I have just started to look at tablets that might help and think Im going to try the cream. Ive lasted this long without HRT and am reluctant to go down that path but if all else fails I may give it a try.......I need some sanity back in my life.

• Posted

Hi Pamela,

Have you considered trying BHRT? I was going to tough things through myself when I was going through the peri and menopause stuff. Never one to take medications of any sort I was very afraid of HRT and all the horror stories ( synthetic ) that went with them. Do some research on bio identical hormone replacement. I think you will be surprised at their success and if done right through a doctor that knows what their doing you can safely be on them. I am 58, been on BHRT for three years. Started with creams and then went to pellets. Best thing I could have done for my health and happiness. Sex drive is good, sleep is good, mood is good, no headaches, ( I use to get them all the time with my periods) I am a much happier and I believe healthier person going into my aging years. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.