Angina or ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Everyone!

For the last month or 2 I have had chest pain, upper back pain and now for a few weeks, pain in my armpits. I got Chest X-Rays, Blood drawn, EKG, stress test and an Upper GI Endoscopy. Doctor put me on omeprazole, ranitidine and pantaprozole, siad it may be gerd and hiatal hernia but those meds did nothing. Going for an esophagram tomorrow. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Just a guess I had similar pain and it took awhile to figure out. It turned out to be gallbladder stones.

hope your diagnosis comes in soon and you feel better. 

• Posted

Thank you ! Just had an esophagram and all is well with a very small hiatal hernia. Found out that it is not causing the pain. Next step is getting an x-ray on the gall bladder
    • Posted

I honestly hope it's not stones. The doc is doing all the testing to rule out what is causing the pain. 

You sound like ur in very good spirits. 

Wishing you the best with the next test.

• Posted

Hi I get the same symptoms but after drinking alcahol and I habe a hiatus hernia

Although I do have svt but its the hernia causong the problems im sure. I also have Gerd.

Hope all is well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.