angry

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi dose anyone suffer from angry and depression since i was 17 now i am 24 year old sometime i feel like taking my own life dose anyone how can help me 

1 like, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

I used to suffer from major depression and anger because of the abuse I suffered when I was young and I tried to end my life but I survived and got the help I needed. Now I am not longer depressed or angry. You need to get professional help ASAP! You need to speak to a therapist and tell them how you feel so they can get to the root of the source of what you are feeling. Depression and anger or symptoms..your body's way of telling you that there is something wrong and you need help.   
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I agree about professional help. I found it was slow in coming and in any case I needed a means of knowing how far my mood has developed. This is also useful in communicating my situation.

I analysed the way my mood develops from happy to disaster and split it into ten points - 1 happy 10 disaster. How you split it will be personal to you. My CPN suggested I phone her or some backup should I reach 6. I was surprised as I had 8 in mind.

I would advise devising your points system immediately and using it straight away.You can always refine it later. (In retrospect, before I had help I had gone to 9 a couple of times - very dangerous)

Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up