Angry

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anyone having problems with anger 

On escitalopram ??

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

are you just angry or is it because of how you are feeling with your side affects?  
    • Posted

Thanks for reply 

I’m a bit puzzled I went down to 10mg from 20mg on doctor advise for 4 weeks I felt terrible pharmacists said 20mg to 10mg mite be to much of a jump it’s been 3 days since I’ve been back up to 15 mg lot of anger 

• Posted

i am sick of moving my mgs all around..  are you angry because your doctor moved you down to fast and the pharmacists told you to go on 15mg/    ?     i was on 10mg then doc put me on 15mg 22 days ago and i am still having problems...  i hav anger because i just am not getting better fast enough and everytime they change it a differnent mg the side affect comes..  and they are different.  i am angry because of that.. but i know it takes time for meds to work but i am angry for just feelilg terrible....
    • Posted

That is so true Jenny 😬

I’ve had 4 and half years of this trying different meds changing doses I’m sick of it but we’ve got to keep going  this is the last time I’m messing around with doses and meds if I can’t get it right this time I’m going to give it a try without meds and go the natural way like changing diet 5HTP fish oils b6 vitamins and lots more exercise 

Good luck 😀

• Posted

good luck to u too.... i am not ready to go without.. but i don;t want to move up meds again.. take care and keep me posted..  
  • Posted

how you doing?
    • Posted

I AM ALRIGHT.. JUST STILL DON;T FEEL LIKE MY OLD SELF..  I AM HOPING THAT THIS LEXAPRO IS WORKING BUT I AM STILL FEELING BETTER THEN I WAS... GOING TO START WITH HORMONE THERAPY SINCE MY GYO SAID IT MIGHT HELP INSTEAD OF THE LEXAPRO.. BUT WON;T KNOW FOR A LITTLE WHILE..  I ALWAYS HAVE ANIEXTY STILL BUT TAKING MY XANAX AS NEEDED.. GOING TO DOC ON TUE .. WE WILL SEE WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY.   I DON;T WANT TO GO UP TO 20MG .  KEEP ME IN MIND AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR DOING...OK.. TALK LATER
    • Posted

Hi 

Up and down at the minute time will tell.we will get there it’s just frustrating and tiring. Hope your good.😀

• Posted

how are you doing...  i am dealing with it.. still on 15mg for a month now..  now i have issues with my stomach.  i hope you are doing better and your meds have finally worked.. let me know k...
    • Posted

Morning Jennifer 

Thanks for asking I’m up and down at minute I had to go back up to 15mg going to see GP tonight 

Glad your doing well 👍🏾

• Posted

not this morning... i feel sick..   ups and downs...  have to go to gasto doc now too on Thurs..  something is wrong ..  let me know how you feel..   what are your symtoms of the meds now.. please share ..  keep me posted please..  i hope you feel better soon.... one day i feel good and today i feel like s**t..
    • Posted

Hi Jennifer 

I feel s*** myself just been to gp and she said Counciling my help me I’ve done all that counciling Cbt Hypnotherpy group sessions I told her I want to see a psychiatrist she said it’s not that easy these gp’s haven’t got a clue about mental health it’s so frustrating 😡

• Posted

i am finding that it is so hard to find a good psychiatrist because they haven;t been tru it. ans your gp   they don;t know s**t about mental health.. they put you on it but don;t think about all the side affects that come with it..  i am so sorry that mental health is being put on the back burner and they don;t take it serious.   you can only say that mental health is so misunderstood.  do you have insurance.. call insurance company and ask who is in your network so you can go see a psychiatrist.   being angry is not good..  doesn;t the doc know that it is.. not a good feeling.  i hope that you tell what you are doing and what u decide to do..  keep in touch... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.