Aniexty / going crazy????

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello ive been suffering aniexty and depersonlization and derealization for 2 years!!!

Im so scared im going to go crazy, like do i have schziophrnia? do i have dissoactive identity disorder????? can anyone relate? im scared

could medication help this?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Heya.

This stuff is hard, I've been fighting it for two years as well. I want to let you know that it is definitely not Schizoprenia. people who are ill like that do not know they are sick. you are aware and possibly hyper aware due to increased anxiety. I promise it gets better. I wish someone was there to tell me that when I started it. Youll be fine !!! keep fighting

• Posted

I WANTED TO tell you that anxiety and depersonalization will not harm you. I KNOW ITS SCARY but its just your brain trying to protect you from outside stress by blocking it out.

IVE had it for many years on and off.

what has really helped was calming down my brain, through meditation, exercise, staying active and social.

Our brain will do what we tell it to, so if we are anxious alot, it will believe you are in danger and send out adrenaline and cause depersonilation to occur, as well as more anxiety.

GET SOME COUNSELING, it helps.

THIS DOES NOT CAUSE ANY OTHER CONDITIONS LIKE YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT!

ITS BASICALLY MANAGEMENT OF STRESS AND ANXIETY!

YOU WILL BE OK.

Learn deep breathing exercises on you tube as well as anxiety meditations.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.