Anne Marie

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had funny annoying pains just under my belly button mostly on the left side, I'm also waiting on a second hip replacement and using a stick; so I'm wondering if the way I walk now is causing me discomfort?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Are you having any other abdominal symptoms like gas or bowel habit change? Does your pain move about?  it sounds like your pain may be intestinal since you are having left sided pain.  Your intestines are located on the left side.
    • Posted

It's definitely not a bad pain in any way shape or form, but you know, it's there  and I'm noticing it, and I'm a regular go to the loo 3 times a day, but not this week, I still go every day but it's been once a day

I've changed my diet about 3mnths ago, and haven't had any bread butter chocolate cakes pastries and cut out meat and really only eat eggs fish and a lot of plant based. 

• Posted

Did you notice if your diet change helped with the pain?  If you have noticed a change in the number of times you go to the loo, it may be that your diet change has caused this. Diet change can alter bowel habits.  If you are anxious about your symptoms, this can also change your bowel habits.  How long have you had the pain?  If it is longer than a week, see your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.