Annormality in tip of penis near urethra

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, I am having some trouble here. I dont know if these is an std or just something weird but in the normal stuff that happens to the penis as the perly papules that are not bad but weird. 

I havent seen any std photo that matches with this one, I am not sure what this is. Does somebody know anything. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Everyday that I shower, I use liquid soap on my penis to clean it, Until now that I have been reading this forum, I get it that, that is not the best way.. Can this be irritation or something like that?
    • Posted

You shouldn't be using soap down there, just water.  I'd be surprised if this is just caused by the soap though.

• Posted

I don't know what those are either (possibly lichen sclerosus??), but they don't look good, and you should see a doctor.

You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

I have the same thing, do you know what it us and how to get rid of it?

I will be so thankful if you know what it is and could tell me

• Posted

I have the same thing like 6 months already, do you know what is it?

• Posted

Try searching fordyce-spots. Think that's what it is. I have the same. Have had for about 3 years now. Everything's still healthy and fine, no malicious tumour or anything 😅.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.