Annoyed Tramadol a now Controlled Drug

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi guy,s i am james from lincoln uk. been on tramadol since 2007, had a stroke andother problems never had a problem getting my tramadol///// then last few years, doctor said ohh i know in london you can get £10 for them//// then more and more question,s stroke in 2012 at 41 failed lumber puncture severe pain, no problems still tramadol THEN IT,S A CONTROLLED DRUG  since then it,s been hell with the doctor, to receptionist,s look at you diffirent , so they kept cutting me down then made to feel your on a controlled drug the respect went i was made to feel like i was scoring or when i would collect sign the box controlled drug..... just ranting when i was low i would buy some more now easyier to buy illigeal drug,s

and cut down again.....has anyone else been here

thanks xx

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i hope it works for you lisa, i really do....i find tramadol great there is nothing else on the market that helps me the same way, i dont feel sleepy

etc. co codermols yukkk tummy achce tired etc.

BUT IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE...???? SEEKING i know in the usa they have a mega problem with there drug addiction,s they have cracked down on it.....but here now we are made to feel like crack heads walking of the street one doctor said wow do you know thw value of those in london. lol how would i neither care, i live on a farm in rural lincs great bunch of people on here. thanks all xx

• Posted

I went through the same thing with Oxy-codone 7.5 mg. . I took the stuff for 2 years same dose as i needed for pain . I had to take pee test to make sure i was taking the drug and not on any other . Then between my insurance that would only let me get 21 days worth at a time . that means every 21 days i had to go to the dr.to get another prescription . Oh , at one point I had to take a psycological profile test at the Dr. to make sure wasnt a junkie. It was the only thing that kept me going in order to deal with the pain in my lower back where I could only stand about 10 min. at a time without it . So what do they put me on you got it , Tramadol after reading the effects you folks are facing on the other side of the pond I thought I would share this .Be glad you are not over here in the US. , oh , I amnot taking any meds except some oxy i have left for when I cant sit or stand without pain . Next step ....burn the nerves. Hell ,I might get better results from a witch doctor then these MDs . 
    • Posted

Oxo codones sound like a American version of tramadol lol

I think that's the hardest thing spacing out your supply when you wanna just pop what you want and sit back without a care in the world . So I admire you for been able to do that

• Posted

i used to be able to buy tramadol or other,s like but can no longer being a ct drug it would be easyier to illigal drugs of street,s dr,s hand this stuff out then take it back then give it back again, crazy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.