Skip to content

Tramadol

Also known as Mabron, Tilodol, Zamadol

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Tramadol and hallucinations

I have been taking Tramadol 400g a day for severe back pain, they have made my pains so much better but I have started to wake up at night seeing and hearing things, has anyone experience this....

Last reply
  • Buying Tramadol online... DON'T DO IT!!

Don't ever buy Tramadol online. It comes from India and it's laced with something that increases the likelihood of addiction. It is not pure and not regulated. It can make you sicker than you would normally feel. BEWARE!! Prayers to all those still struggling. I got through it 10 months …

Last reply
  • Tramadol my story Beginning to freedom

I injured my neck in Feb 2017. I went swimming for the first time in years and totally over did it. I am also a beauty therapist so lots of bent neck and repetitive moments via massage etc.  i am also hyper mobile (super bendy). I was 46 that February so body not as resilient.  Anyway I …

Last reply
  • Tramadol withdrawal questions!

Hey there,  I had currently been taking tramadol for about 8 to 9 months I am right now 27 days clean. I quit cold turkey with the help of people in recovery. I am through the worst of it but I am having a burning sensation in my upper back and I’m curious if any one else has had this and how …

Posted
  • Newly off tramadol. Need help!

Last week I requested a fill on my tramadol rx to find that I had no refills left and my doctors office decided to no longer fill the rx without a visit which I was unable to do because they don’t take my insurance any longer. Long story short I took my last dose this past Monday. So basically I’m …

Last reply
  • Tramadol Withdrawal

Hi There I'm not sure if anyone here can help. I saw some discussions on tramadol withdrawal on this site but it was from about 6 months ago so i'm just praying someone is still on who can help. Here is my story, I began taking tramadol about 5 months ago for chronic pelvic pain. I had …

Last reply
  • Tramadol withdrawal

I was addicted to tramadol for years, i slightly reduced my dose for a couple of days, then i bought some kratum and used about 2 grams in the morning and 1 gram in the evening in place of the tramadol. i withdrew without any discomfort. i had tried many times to get off the tramadol but was i …

Last reply
  • Tramadol - stomach issues

Hello Been taking Tramadol for about two years; usually two a day for fibro and tmj. Recently noticed a lot of stomach upset. Anyone else with this issue and suggestions? I was thinking it was my thyroid medication, but wanted to check on this as well. Thanks in advance for help.  

Last reply
  • Trying to come off tram for the 5 time in 10 yr

Started out having hand pain in both hands and after yr of the dr thinking I was crazy fount out I had trigger finger but this whole time I took 2 tram 3 times a day. Had surgery didn’t fix my problem  but then he put me on 2 a day going from 6 tram for about 6 yr then going completely clean 2 …

Posted
  • Tramadol and Blood Sugar

Hi everyone - I’ve been taking tramadol for around 4 years. Over the last 6 mons to a year I started just not feeling good and seemed it had something to do with blood sugar. I know you’ll read a lot about tramadol inducing hypoglycemia (low) but you hardly read anything about it going high. But if …

Posted
  • Cold Turkey Tramadol WD for First Time.

Hi, I've had issues on/off with prescription meds for a while, nothing extreme, but it's not something I've ever really discussed with anyone. So I deal with it alone. That's why I'm here. I was prescribed Tramadol a few months ago due to back pain. I'm out of Tramadol …

Last reply
  • Bye Bye taste buds!

Greetings all! I have been prescribed 50 mg Tramadol Capsules & have been taking them for just over a week and I have noticed the following two things have happened since being on them; 1) I have no appetite as in I just don't feel like eating anything/not interested in food & 2) When I …

Last reply
  • I can not sleep

I was taking trammadol 2, 200 mg four times a day, for 2-3 yrs. Cut back to one every 6 hours, per Dr. I then went to 1 a day, in pm before bed. Stopped taking completely 2 days ago, NOW have HORRIBLE RLS, and trouble sleeping. How long before trammadol is OUT of My system. Feel like I am going nuts

Last reply
  • Tramadol How Addictive

I was prescribed tramadol 6 weeks ago, but having read in the forum how addictive they are I am considering stopping them, although they do help with my back pain. Has anyone being given an alternative to these drugs, and if so are they effective. I will appriciate your replies. Thanks

Last reply
  • Tramadol side effects

My Doctor just prescribed 50mg. of Tramadol for extreme Fybromialga pain which I have had for 2 years now. I've only been on it for a little more than a week and I'm not liking the side effects. I feel "strange" (not high), having a hard time thinking straight, racing thoughts, …

Last reply
  • Stay away from Tramadol!

Last Friday (16/Sep/11) I had an op to repair an umbilical hernia (overnight stay). On being discharged the nurse gave me a packet of 50mg Tramadol capsules to ease the pain, although the pain wasn't that bad. I had been walking to the toilet (in hospital) within 4 hours of recovering from the …

Last reply
  • Tramadol is not evil.

Tramadol does not have any malicious intent to get you 'hooked' or 'addicted'. Tramadol provides a reliable source of relief to many pain sufferers and patients with other medical problems. The VARIABLE in all this ... is the individual patient, everyone's body makeup is …

Last reply
  • Coming off tramadol

I have been on tramadol for 3 years I had a fall in my flat and smashed my elbow joint to bits I was admitted to hospital and had a 6 hour operation to rebuild my elbow it's been fixed with metal. That's why I am on tramadol  I have tried many times to come off them I get so ill. I am …

Last reply
  • Please do not take tramadol without researching.

Hi, I am new to this site but found the discussions on tramadol very interesting. I wont be the first to say this but there really needs to be tighter control and restrictions on the prescribing of tramadol. I am 43 years old and suffered from pain since the age of 14 due to a spinal disease. from …

Last reply
  • Tramadol withdrawal

I take tramadol for chronic pelvic pain, but as I have been taking it for 2 months and pain has gone or decreased a lot on it, I was wondering about coming off it and just taking when pain gets bad again. I havent had any since thursday so 3 days in total.  I have been feeling weepy all …

Last reply
  • Trying to quit Tramadol

I have been on Tramadol for over 10 years now and want to quit badly. I only take one 50 mg at lunch but take four 50 mg tablets every night. Can't figure out why one is ok during the day but can't function right without 4 in the evenings. I can get by sometimes with 3 at …

Last reply
  • Off it.

finally after 6 month taper now two days of no tramadol. Was taking 100 mg daily of slow.   Release. So slowly reduced by breaking tabs in half then quarters.  Then eights etc until just taking crumbs twice a day. Still experiencing muscle and joint pain and some anxiety when. I wake up …

Last reply
  • Aggressive mood swings

My boyfriend has been on tramadol for about 6 years and is not very good at taking it regularly. It has resulted in severe depression so now he is also on mirtazipine. He experienced such highs and lows in seratonin that he has excessive mood swings between being his usual sweet, compassionate …

Last reply
  • Serious user of tramadol

I have been using tramafol for 1year 6months,am unable to stop,because if i try to stop,i suffer from joins pain,flu and very serious headache.what can i do or take to stop this withdrawal effects .i wish to stop tramadol..it gives me low anxiety for sex,i dont feel as to have sex,lastly when i …

Posted
  • Mania

Don't know if you all have this but I do a need to eat more drink more all more it's still the tramadol god bless hopefully being honest with yourself.

Last reply
  • Appetite

Has anyone noticed an increase in appetite coming off tramadol, could eat for three or four at the moment,not funny.

Last reply
  • Hi am on tramadol and down to 50mg a day

I am still having strange side effects like jaw stiffness and head aches am taking it slow as have tried before cold turkey and was like a fire breathing dragon not very pleasant,am on day 14 of only taking 1 a day and thought it would have settled down by now,any advice would be appreciated, …

Last reply
  • How long does it take to work

I have been prescribed 100mg tramadol 4 times a day for back pain but have felt no benefit at the moment and wondered how long they take to work, I was expecting some  reduction in pain after 2 doses.  

Last reply
  • Atrial Fibrillation

have reduced from. 100 mg slow release tramadol to 10 mg daily over. 4. Months. I have had a couple of episodes. atrial fib in last few weeks . Have noticed my blood pressure and heart rate.   Have both come up over the withdrawl period, anyone else experienced this. 

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.