Help tramadol

Posted , 1 user is following.

i recently was had an accident 8 days ago ,i broke my leg in two parts and got a temporary cast till my leg is less swollen ,i am 4months pregnant and the doctor gave me tramadol 50mg the first two days were fine i drank the pills for the extreme pain and t worked perfectly ,day 3 i realized something weird i was itchy all over i would scratch and scratch ,i couldnt sleep at all ,if i sleep i wakeup within minutes hallucinating i stopped taking them two days ago ,but i still cant sleep its now depressing me i dont know what to do im pregnant i just want to sleep even an hour ,the leg is so painful now that the tramadol is fading off but i do not know what better pain killers to take please help

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.