Day 4 withdrawals of 15 year on off tramadol usage

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm currently on day 4 of tramadol withdrawal.

my doctor prescribed me tramadol when I was 20 . I'm 35 now and still struggling.

this is the last time I will go through withdrawal from this awful awful drug. there was no mention of the drug being addictive at all . I mean I trust my doctor complicitily.dont you?? .

now 15 years down the line I've got it into my head that I need rid..

at the highest point I was on about 16 50mg tablets a day. I knew I had a problem. I tapered myself down to 6 a day. then from monday I went cold turkey and it's now Thursday..the worse withdrawal symptom was the restless legs at night.. my doc prescribed me a few 2mg diazepam.. I took 4 of them last night and it seemed to help a little..I've lost my relationship over this drug and my job is holding on by a tether...I'm basically writing on here to get feedback from people and maybe we can help each other out? thanks for reading.

pete w xx

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.