Anosmia

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi , My name is Mohamed Yusuf, , 7 last year we struggled with Sinus Infection and turned Anosmia, and I lost smell & tastes, 7 last year, I visited a hospital in in Kenya and India , Where I had undergone surgery (endoscopic sinus surgery and Septoplasty with Turbinoplasty), but still did not change and that's too much. Life is the most valuable of a healthy fit, but it's not too late now when you're upset you cannot smell and have not had anything to taste, you're having a great depression, and I have not found the right medication and the right doctor. I am working and today's I have a power to spend on the cost of my health care, but I do not know which path do I following and where I can get effective treatment, I’m ask as kindly, if you have advice or what to do with a brother contact me, I'm a brother who needs a direction and a stand. Please tell me to reach someone who can help me.

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi   I wonder if you are allergic. If so I have a very good answer to your problem.

I suffered from sinusitis for a lifetime, before discovering a miracle cure for my problem.

I tried every treatment available, had my nose cortorised twice, and finally decided there was nothing better available than constant treatment with sinutabs, antihistamines, nasal sprays, inhalants, and analgesics.

After suffering sinusitis for over 50 years I discovered a miracle cure. It was so simple that it defied logic. One 1000 mg Evening Primrose Oil capsule was the answer to my problem. No more allergy problems, no hayfever, rhinitis, sinusitis forever.

See my Post “Sinus Infection-An Effective Treatment “ for full details of my storey.

Try this treatment if you have an allergy problem. It is simple, very economical, and very effective.

Kind Regards, Ray 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.