Another bout of utiHi ladies

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi ladies,

Hope you're all doing well.my problem at moment is I have had three antibiotic treatment for a recurrent Urine infection,I've never suffered from this before my operation. (posterior rectoenterocele ssf,)6 months ago.I now feel I have another one.have any of you ladies had this problem.would appreciate any advice or reassurance. X

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi margaret

I had only one after my anterior. I took d mannose powder and it did wonders.

It's all natural and can be taken as a prevention.

It's all natural so no need for antibiotics unless the UTI progresses into kidney infect then its doctors asap.

I've had nothing since 2 years now.

More antibiotics yiu take the more the bugs resist. That's been proven hun.

I also take bee propolis and chorella all keep yiu clean inside,x

• Posted

Hi welshgirl,

Just purchased these online. They have certainly got good reviews I don't want anymore antibiotics. As it turned out this time was a false alarm.but I will take these as a precaution .the ones I got have cranberry extract aswell as D mannoes they are in capsules. hope they perform, if not happy, I'll just stick to D mannoes. What is propolis and chorella? .hope you're feeling well.take care x.thanks for your reply.

• Posted

Hi welshgirl.

thanks for your reply,i have just purchased these online.in capsule form,with extract of cranberry.if these fail I will take what your taking.what is bee propolis and chorella? hope you are feeling well these days,take care x

• Posted

Bee propolis comes from bees.. it's the sticky resin they protect there hives from germs etc.

Its abso brilliant.. I buy it from a good health shop in capsule form.

I take it everyday and I've not been sick for years.

Chorella is from green algae.. its benefits are also very very good. It has all the vits and minerals naturally from plant based nutrition. Best to research before you buy as not everyone can take it.

Pinksun is the one

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.