Another cyst on ovary

Posted , 3 users are following.

in april i had my left ovary and tube removed from a cyst that was enlarging now i have another cyst on my right ovary i am experiencing the same symptoms from the left side i am 47 years old and haven't had a period since August of last year they said that i am menopause but i am spotting has anybody experience this and has anybody experience a ruptured cyst what are the symptoms please help

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I too have a simple cyst on my right ovary that has shown on ultrasound to have grown slightly. My last ultrasound showed some free fluid in my pelvis as well. I'm post menopause and have decided that I want the cyst and ovary taken out. Would like to hear about your experience with surgery as I'm frightened about having this done next month.

Sorry that your having issues again with it. Have you been diagnosed with fibroids at all? I know that they can cause bleeding. If you experienced a lot of pain at the time this happened, then it could have been the cyst rupturing.

Female problems are such a pain! Literally! Praying that you find answers.

• Posted

the surgery went well i was out of work for about a month in a half i was cut 3 small incension i was in pain a little bit but my ribs was hurting from the gas and it is very uncomfortable to sleep

• Posted

Hi

I have an echofree cyst of 44 in 38 with an echogenic mural nodule 8 to 5 in size

I am terrified

Tumor marker is normal

Im 46 years old

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.