another day

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I get some sleep about 6 hours then can't wait till morning wake up 630 7 and feel tired and sick in head stomachs only way can explain so I try sleep bit but feel worse so lie there till like 1 o'clock trying get up but can't get up sort house out get dinner sorted take dog out come back worry all day suicide cuz want wake up and be normal what hell is this no life just take xnax every 4 hours be a zombie anyone else have to live like this and also I have great partner and loved but this is destroying all Brocken record I know

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Perhaps you need to discuss with your GP as a matter of urgency, especially if your thinking suicide even if your not thinking seriously about it, Not sure how long you've been on Zanax or dose, you may be need a different med but you certainly sound like you need support through this, there is plenty support you just need to get the ball rolling by going to your GP again. Don't fret about being a broken record especially with your GP and I would ask for a double appointment so you have time to discuss things. 

In the mean time try and motivate yourself to get up or bring it forward by quarter or half an hour each day or every other day as establishing a healthier or better sleep routine will help you, maybe go to bed earlier by half an hour and I bet you'd still wake at the same time. 

Lots of people do live like you are but "have to" suggests there's no option or choice which isn't the case, as you take a bit more control over your circumstances even if it means delegating part of it to your GP or other professionals you are still in control as that would be your decision.

I was told by a phychiatrist that even if you put half the amount of effort into getting better than you did getting unwell you will still get better everytime. So just a few little changes including support will pay huge dividends. 

Hope this gives you some advise, comfort, support or whatever.

neil 

• Posted

Thanks a spin an I can't see gp I don't have one I'm live with my girlfriend moment in another country and its all private if I was in England I'd be homeless I haven't worked so long I forget never claimed benefit I have to go to England see a doctor I saw before as a temp but I'm afraid like last time I went I was worse got no help bit weird I know but also I scared affect my realationship they had me running round all hospitals and just said I'm totally healthy even went a and e and was really bad they kept me in for few hours then sent me home in the night was a mess I have no worries my life is or would be perfect if I didn't feel I'll sick every day I try be active but nothing can beat this thanks for reply
  • Posted

Hi Nick,

Sorry that you are having this problem.

Anxiety always seems to feel worse in the mornings to me most of the time.

I to have done the same as you and ended up just laying in bed for ages after I have woken.

Those are usually the days I feel worse but on the mornings I wake up and get straight out of bed make breakfast etc I normally feel better.

I really don't think it helps laying in bed, in my opinion it only makes you feel worse.  Even though I still do it sometimes.  

Don't get me wrong it's nice now and again to have a lazy day.

I hope you feel better soon. Good luck

Tina

• Posted

its so hard im really struggling myself cant even go to work today getting really d wish there was amagic pill to take it away
    • Posted

Id take anything to get out this thing its worse thing wouldn't wish it on anyone sue just a waste shame when all you want is to feel good for once don't let it win

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.