Another day of peri...

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I spent the weekend at my moms and I have to say that it felt really good to be pampered and taken care. I didn't have to cook, clean or take care of the kids. "Grandma" saved the weekend. I slept and ate really well but I did have a few bouts of extremely mild anxiety and depression but it's like it lasted a few minutes. Now me and the kids are back home with my husband and getting ready for the week and I just feel really down in the dumps. Anxiety was hitting as I was driving on the highway. I just wish all of this would disappear. I woke up this morning with that domain and gloom feeling...maybe because I knew the weekend was over and back to normal routine but my period should be coming this week. I hope that's all it is.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Doom and gloom* sorry not domain lol
  • Posted

Valeria..Im so happy that you was pampered today..it certainly makes a difference..but also I understand the anxiousness  your feeling...going back home...I get that way when my husband and son leaves me alone ..on their way to work..It's so hard....hang in there..do you excersise ???God bless and keep you

• Posted

Hey there Cathy! Thanks for the reply. No, I use to walk 3 times a day but now I'm working and busy with the kids during the week and I usually try to catch up on house chores on the weekend. I really need to get back to my exercise routine.

• Posted

I asked...because the excersise will help a little...it's a task..I know. I hope you have a good week...stay positive..read my discussion on "1800's Insane Asylums"...it's for real...God bless

• Posted

I think I was reading something about that yesterday. It's about women back then who were sufferingredients peri and meno but no one knew because it wasn't anything goes that was known back then. I've read some scary things. I'm glad we live in a new time but then again, most docs even now don't want to listen unless we're in the age range. Mainstream docs aren't as open to running blood tests like naturopathice docs...

• Posted

Ohhh it was a posted discussion. What I was reading was on other websites. The stories were crazy though. Doctors really should take peri and meno seriously. It's real and it lasts many many years. Women shouldn't have to suffer just because it's a normal change.

• Posted

They didn't post it..I guess I had too much info there...I wondered why I wasn't getting any response

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.