ANOTHER DIET!!!!!! Day 2 + the blue pill!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

Im new on here so thought id say hi and tell you abit about me!

Well I am back on another diet, my other half takes it with a pinch of salt as im always on a diet. I have done ww, slim world, Cambridge, 5/2 lighter life, dukun you name it ive tried it!

I loose the same 2 stone then pile it on back on + another stone!

I need to loose about 4-5 stone so the doctor has given me zenical to try.

I hate the way I look and at 37 years old I want to feel sexy!

I don't even want to go on holiday this year sad I was a size 14 5 years ago now im a size 18-20 and feel huge! I was never happy at a size 14 , id kill to be there now.

I am so determined this time.

Yesterday I had

Beans on toast

chicken & veg soup

Fruit for snack

prawn salad 1/2 jacket potato

lots of sparkling water & black coffee

If anyone else is taking Zen id love to hear from you. I need all the help and support I can get I really don't want to fail AGAIN!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there!

I am also taking Zen (well Orlistat but same thing), been taking it for 4 weeks now. At first everyone said that I would loose lots of weight to begin with and so I was disappointed when I only lost 2 pound in the first week. Don't be disheartened though as week 2 I lost 3 pound and week 3 I lost 2 pound and week 4 I lost 2 pounds! (so I have lost 9 pounds in 4 weeks!). Im actually pleased that Im not loosing it too fast as I hope that I will be able to keep the weight off once I stop the tabs which wont be for ages as I have so much to loose! Im def feeling a difference in my clothes!. Since taking the tabs I have realised that I wasn't eating a huge amount of fat anyway so Im focusing on portion control as well as fat content of food as I do tend to like to feel full!

I to am desperate to loose a lot of weight so perhaps we could both keep each other motivated on here? We could also discuss meal idea's e.t.c? smile

• Posted

Hi Michelle, Wow well done I hope I can loose every week like you! As long as its coming off that's fab!

I like the feeling of clothes feeling looser, when I did lighter life last year (stupid diet) I lost 4 stone in 12 weeks (BECAUSE YOU EAT NOTHING ) lol but the feeling was great, but not a life style.

Im not 5 stone heavier sad

I really want to do this I want my fella with a 32 waste grrrrrr who eats rubbish to find me sexy!! He never says im not but I don't like myself naked so why would he! sad

Lets do this and keep each other going.

You said you have a lot too loose?? I want at least 4-5 stone gone and id like to do 2 stone by Christmas.

Whats your goal?

Im Vicki by the way lol

• Posted

Hi Vicki,

I too have 5 stone to loose neutral I haven't really thought of a target- just taking each day as it comes really! (cant get disappointed if I don't reach a goal then!) Im feeling quite positive at the moment although I wish sometimes that I could just have a huge binge and eat whatever I want just once but Im too scared of the side effects for that!!!! I had 2 biscuits once and it took me over my fat limit and I had side effects for days! Have you had any side effects??

• Posted

Lol oh got I'm reading the fat content in everything I eat!

No side effects yet but I'm waiting lol.

I only work during term time so 3 weeks till I'm back in work so hopefully get my head around it by then!

Really don't want poops at work๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ท

5 stone seems a lot but a stone at a time we'll get there๐Ÿ˜€

I have a wedding next sept and I wanna buy a really nice dress and shock the people I haven't seen as its in Wales.

Are you missing anything badly? I'm only day 3 tomorrow and tonight I really wanted a glass of wine but thought I need a real good boost of loss to keep me going so stuck to the sparkling water ๐Ÿ˜”

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.