Another inhaler for my COPD

Posted , 2 users are following.

As i said lately my breathing has been getting worse before was just braes now its just walking on a straight road. Well now i have been giving TRELEGY ELLIPA 3 in one inhaler. Have only been using it 5 days now but still breathless and feel no differance with it has anyone else tried this?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi you really need to go back to your doctor's if your breathing getting worse I've was so ill with my copd but since giving up smoking my breathing is alot better now x

• Posted

Yes was really just wanting to know if anyone else has tried the inhaler i was given to see if they to found no change. Yes if you gave up smoking that would make your breathing better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.