Another new refux symptom today after 3 years unless it's unrelated.

Posted , 3 users are following.

In addition to all my many symptoms, today something new. Not sure if reflux related but today I noticed my tongue is very bright red and I have a strong metallic taste in my mouth. Wondered has anyone experienced this to do with reflux?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes I can relate to the red tongue and sore feeling as well also the tast in the mouth it's definitely reflux related
  • Posted

oh yes carol... sane here. 3 years of sikent reflux and since last month this metallic taste and reddish tongue with white foam-like covering. also wonder if acid is the culprit.
    • Posted

Hey Alvin ..yes I wonder if acid could be the culprit too. Ive had a bit of metallic taste before but never as strong or horrible as it was today, and I've never had the very red tongue in combination with it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.