Another odd symptom

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all,

its me the crazy lady! Ive had a new symptom pop up its a bit embarassing but we are all dealing with our lady parts being odd!

i feel really strange in my rectum, like ive a golf ball sitting there i wonder if its dry mucous membranes. Ie i read that meno can alter membranes causing dryness. Anyway, i feel like my regions down below are different....and im bubbling there and in lower belly. Yes i know you are going to say how weird is she!! Seeing dr again next week may have to get a spec referral coz its doing my head in. On a plus note anxiety seems better on the BHRT tabs. Any ideas ladies?this forum has more experience than the doctors do and better advice. Thanks💐

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Could be prolapse...
    • Posted

Hi lana,

yes i have had uterus prolapse repaired in 2011, had it checked recently. This feels different, i wonder if anxiety is making muscles twitch. Ive had very many strange sensations since my gallbladder op in March, my body isnt the same anymore! Thanks for your suggestion🌺

• Posted

I wonder if it could be recall prolapse. Or it could be ulcerative colitis, nothing too serious, but does have mucous and a feeling of a lump or incomplete bm ... I wouldn't be too concerned. But good to check out of course.

• Posted

Hi lana,

i did wonder what recall prolapse was, i didnt google it lol, was recently checked for rectal prolapse. I did have a couple of small anal tears, dr said they have healed. Seeing Dr again as a vaginal smear test has come back as abnormal, ( another one ) totally over all this. What else can go wrong!!

• Posted

So sorry Carol that u made you look this up. Lol. Hope all will be okay. Let me know. Hugs.
  • Posted

Hi carol!

If it was me....I'd take a laxative, and release that ball, might be constipation.

Hope you get back to feeling normal again.

Take care.

• Posted

hello gayle,

thank you for your suggestion, ive done that! Ive had loose bms for months. Whats normal lol ive forgotten!

• Posted

that is so true about the doctors being less experienced.  how could they know everything!  The trouble I have i that docotors are angered when you say you found your answers on line. It is like they no longer want to treat you, i feel them say, fine go to Dr Google, I won't help you anymore! Waa!😝

I want to say go have it checked but, indeed, find out from here first, from the pros! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.