Posted , 7 users are following.

:D :D another 1lb gone!

That's 13lb so far in 6 weeks!!

I am so chuffed - 1 more to go to my first stone. smile

Jax

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

:lol: CONGRATULATIONS, Wow you must be over the moon.

Keep up the good work

Ann x

• Posted

Well Done Jax

26 packets of Butter!!!

Good luck.

Jane

• Posted

Thanks guys :D

The support from all of you on here is a big factor in keeping me going, so thank you to you all.

Jax

• Posted

Well Done Petal!!!! - YAY - :lol: :lol: :lol: XXXX
  • Posted

Definitely envious!

I am still waiting to see if I have lost any weight. Being \"good\". No sweeties. No crisps and definitely nothing fatty (not worth the discomfort). Also given up alcohol so all in all i will be mighty P**d off if I don't lose.

All these trips to the loo have to be having an effect. Certainly don't need Activia or prunes!

Is this poo yourself slim? (SORRY!!!)

• Posted

lol guys 6lbs in a week!!! go me and Jax !!
  • Posted

6lbs!!!

Very well done you!!!! :D

• Posted

Lol at the pooing!!

I'm the same, no skids or accidents but i have NEVER been sooo many times, normal for me is every 3 days, now i'm going about 3 times a day!!

I feel better just for being more regular!!

Go us!! :lol:

• Posted

Lol.... its having the opposite effect on me.... i used to be regular as clockwork , now its every other day possibly every 3rd day sad
  • Posted

Me too Jax, no poor side effects yet but going less now than ever!

What a conversation to have with total strangers hehe

• Posted

yes im less regular than before and eating more fruit and veg how does that work!?!???

although have good nasty wind LOL guess you all wanted to know that but hey you guys started on the poo subject LOL

• Posted

I am sorry I raised the brown and smelly subject!!!

Still if it works for us then who really cares (apart from those who follow us into the smallest room!)

I am not 100% positive but I seem to have lost 6 kg in 10 days. I will get it confirmed on Thursday but my family are commenting on the difference.

As i am also on antidepressants the weight loss is helping out in 2 ways (physically and with my self esteem).

Keep taking the blue pills folks!!!!

LellyM

• Posted

hey lelly I am on anti D's as well and di you know that some of them can cause weight gain and make it hard to shift? thats what my doctor told me and thats why in the end she gave me the blueys!!!! coincidence or wot x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.