Another post .... does this look like herpes

Posted , 2 users are following.

trying to find answers ans stressing myself out the more i read....

negative IgG test for HSV 1/2 -- but i have all the symptoms ?!? cuts / tears, rash, swollen lymph, back pain , constipation, numbness in hand and legs.

this has been ongoing for months im miserable. negative for all STDS and bv / yeast I have never had any "sores" just cuts and itchiness coupled with what feels like hemmorhoids and fissures

i just developed a bump on my hip (beside bikni line) that has me nervous and is addinf to my stress and anxiety.

does this look herpetic? started as an itchy welt with a raised center - now a puss filled looking pimple thats red??image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.