Another remedy for chronic/recurring BV! It literally saved my life!

Posted , 2 users are following.

HI ladies! I've seen some pretty amazing stories on here with regards to how people are treating their BV diagnosis. I want to add my two cents because I suffered with BV for four years and could never figure out how to stop it coming back. I went through one humiliating gynecological procedure after another, with one gyno even suggesting I had HIV. NO ONE knew how to cure it, and I was just overdosing myself on continuous antibiotics and vaginal suppositories. My immune system was compromised from all the different antibiotics I tried, and I even discovered an allergy to clindamyacin. While the antibiotics would help, the BV would come back full force about a week after I finished the pills, and then the antibiotics caused me to get yeast infections. It was a never ending, life-altering cycle that had a profound affect on my mental health. 

ANYWAY - I spoke to a holistic doctor friend of mine who explained that the antibiotics were actually killing all of the GOOD and BAD bacteria found in my digestive system/vagina, so my immune system could never actually repair itself. It made total sense! Your vagina needs a healthy balance of flora/fauna in order to prevent infection. The vagina is also self cleaning, so the LESS you do, the BETTER. So, instead of trying to treat the infection from the outside with vaginal creams, I focused on the inside of my body. I started taking a cap-full (1 tbsp) of RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WITH THE MOTHER. This is essential that it's raw and contains the MOTHER. I would drink one cap-full of vinegar every morning on an EMPTY stomach, mixed with a little bit of cranberry juice to make it palatable. The AVC with the MOTHER is a PROBIOTIC, which helped to repopulate my body with good, disease fighting bacteria in not only my reproductive organs, but in my digestive tract as well. I drink the vinegar religiously every morning before breakfast, and have not had a single BV occurrence in two years. It truly has been life changing! ACV is super inexpensive, good for you and easy to find. Sometimes I also use an all-natural tea-tree oil (great antibacterial oil!)  soap on my *downstairs* in the shower so that I can feel fresh, and I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS sleep naked from the waist down. Your vagina needs to BREATHE. It's SO IMPORTANT. The human body is an amazing organism, and most of the time, less is more when it comes to these kinds of imbalance issues. GO GET SOME ACV! smile smile smile 

I hope this helps someone! Please let me know if it does! 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Thank you Katejo... I am going to try that! It just so happens that I I have that vinegar, I soak in the tub with it. Now I'll be drinking it.  I hope I don't turn into an apple!  But it's certainly worth a try and yes... the less you do to your poor picked on petunia (vag) the better.  I was told the same thing.. the vag is self cleaning. It doesn't need douches, special solutions, vitamins tucked inside. Leave it alone.   Thank you Katejo.  And yes after a month I will let you know how I"m doing with this treatment.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.