Another side effect on prozac

Posted , 4 users are following.

HI week 11 10mg last 3 days dry eyes, and bad close up blurred vision, doctors tomorrow I think, fed up ,

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Susan

All perfectly normal side effects.  Issues with your eyes and vision will disappear over the next few weeks.  Hang on in there and you will come out the other side in a matter of weeks x

• Posted

Hello, I've been on Prozac now for about 6 weeks and feel extemely tired a lot of the time. 60mg dosage. Taken at bedtime. I also take abilify 15mg. Will the tiredness go away? It's so annoying! I feel sluggish and all I want to do is sleep.

• Posted

Hi

I have been on these for over two years now.  I started at 10mg for a couple of weeks then went up to 20mg.  The first 12 weeks were the worst, heightened anxiety, loss of appetite, inability to sleep, pains in chest, sore, dry and blurry vision.  As the weeks went on all the symptoms disappeared and from about week 16 up until now I feel fantastic.  These are not overnight meds but when they start working it's like you've been given a new mind and body

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.