Another symptom?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi Ladies, I'm ranting again just in the hope I might feel a bit better....very selfish, sorry. Since my last post about the horrible n scary anxiety/dizzy episode 4 days ago I've felt just so awful! woozy lightheaded, hot n flushed really off & out of kilter...NOW this running stuffy nose & sneezing in the morning! 😖 (it's now Spring here but this only happens in the mornings) this too doesn't help with my already woozy head...always blubbering "I've never felt so off n sick n weird before" hubby just says 'you've never been 55 & menopausal before' true, but when is this going to stop, does it all get worse before getting better? I wonder if I can or will survive this? Will I ever feel well & normal again, I'm fast losing hope & positiveness...think I'll dig a big hole & climb in 😰 I've been told to ignore it all, just carry on normally but It's hard to live & carry on normally when you feel so off & 'un-normal' if that's a word LoL 

Keep Well Ladies xo

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi bobbins I know exactly how u feel ive had ruf couple o days and the sneezing n runny nose is happening to me I also go right eye watering all time. You do sometimes feel like u wanna give up ur body is doimg things we have no control over and I do sometimes think uve won I give up but then I think sod u ur not winning and I drag myself up n make myself carry on and the good days are getting longer and longer and more of them so keep battling and cos there is light at end of tunnel and youre on right site cos we can all do this together xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.