Answer asap

Posted , 6 users are following.

My friend said tonight she's gonna take 9000mg of zoloft and half a bottle of mouth wash and half a bottle of nail polish remover will she die overnight if not treated

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello Lindsey69526

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

more than likely she will. you should call for help.

• Posted

THINK YOU SAID THE RIGBT TBING WHY HAS SHE NOT ? OR MAYBE ITS HER OR HIM THATS GOING TO DO IT . OR SOME ONE WANTS ATTENTION ? BUT AS I SAID THEY SHOULD BE CALLING POLICE

• Posted

Hi Lindsey

Suicide is never the answer. No matter how tough things seem now, in the future the things we deem important now become irrelevant and insignificant. Even If the depression is being caused by the loss of someone close then why inflict the same pain on somebody else.. Time is a great healer. I lost my best friend to suicide and I know that if he was here today he would look back and laugh at the things he considered to be problems when he took his own life ten years ago. Life is an amazing gift and everyday can open a new door and things can change in a flash. Depression may also be as simple as a chemical imbalance. It may feel like doom and gloom but again it will pass with the right help.

The advice given by this site to you is good advice. There are people out there to help those in need.

My message would be, If this is about you, then get help, talk to somebody, and trust me when I say things do get better and easier. Life can be amazing if you want it to be. There are a million and one ways to improve your situation and one day you will be happy you stuck around to see this through!

If this genuinely is for a friend, then get them help. Trust me, losing a friend to suicide is not nice and its not easy. I stand at my friends grave every year wishing he was around and that I had done more to help him.

Besides all this, if you/your friend did take all that it may even just make you seriously ill and twice as miserable! I've heard of people having to have their stomach removed after doing such things! Feel free to PM me if you need a chat I'd be happy to listen if getting the opinion of an outsider looking in will help..

Keep your chin up, tomorrow is another day, you might just meet somebody extraordinary or find yourself on a path to something amazing. And no matter how bad things get, tell yourself there is always somebody worse off! Make the most of what you have. Be amazing and grab life by the kahooneys 😃 Never let anybody get you down and refuse to be down. Dust yourself off and enjoy the short time we all get here.

• Posted

omg think you should call thr police if any thing that not question to ask specially on a forum tbink you should phone police instead of asking stupid question like that . what do you think ?

• Posted

Lindsey such a pretty name if you would like to talk i dont mind at all hunny . I feel you hun i been there many of us have . Life is beautiful its not worth doing your life is worth more then that .There people that love you people want to help you . I want to help if you just talk to me hunny . Will all help as much as we can . I been there i got sick i got help so if we can talk i really like budxy to talk to hunny . HUGS

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.