Anterior and posterior repair help!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, i had anterior and posterior repair 5 months ago, i was good but lately ive had pelvic and lower back aching, has anyone else had this at 5months or does it sound like mines failed 😞

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi yes I also have lower back aching and pelvic my consultant said it's not to do with op but I think it is as never had this before he tells me I now need bladder prolapse done to and when I looked about it on Google it says you can get back pain when it's dropped so I'm puting it to that I need bladder prolapse done as consultant said what he has done is perfect but it can be very painful sometimes

• Posted

I believe you need to strengthen up your lower back.

When we are no so.active our muscles and ligament shorten and cause aching.

If your consultant tells you all is fine tben i woukd seek a women physiotherapist to diagnose your back issue hunx

• Posted

I never had back ache with bladder pro lapse but every. Lady is unique.

Its a battle isnt.itx

• Posted

I never had back ache with bladder pro lapse but every. Lady is unique.

Its a battle isnt.itx

• Posted

Hi Kass88, sorry about your pain and discomfort. I had a hemorrhoidectomy with rectocele repair in November 2014. I have been under the knife ever since. Rectocele failed. I than had vaginal posterior wall repair to correct the rectocele failure, as well as a bladder sling put in place due to bladder prolapse, which I feel did not work. I can never urinate completely. I had fissures due to my hemorrhoid surgery which did not heal either, and had surgery for that as well. I also had my last surgery last November 2017. This time for a prolapsed colon which is now attached to my tailbone (laprascopic ventral mesh rectopexy for rectal prolapse). All I can say is pain has become a part of my daily routine. It comes unexpectedly and at the worst times. I manage with Naproxen 500 mg but some days nothing helps really. Walking and stretching can help too. I have gained alot of weight as well which does not help, so staying fit is important. I hope this helps, do not get discouraged, continue looking for help and ways to have better quality of life. All the best to you.

• Posted

Oh poor girl!!! My heart aches for you and all yku have gone through.

It sure is a very rough recovery prolapse.

I feel its a mental battleground.

Love to youx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.