Anterior Prolapse Repair

Posted , 4 users are following.

Good Morning Ladies

I have posted before but looking for some further advise.

Previous history 4 weeks ago had an anterior prolapse repair all went great no bleeding after a week no pain. Have had to stop myself  from over doing it as feel so well. No feeling of wanting to bear down and push something out. Have had 6 urine infection over the last year so they put a camera until the bladder all ok  there but the urethra tube is red raw. I  was given 2 weeks antibiotics cefelax and now take 1 every night for a further 3 months to try and help.  I also was given vagifem every day for 2 weeks and now once a week for 3 months. 

Now for the question I feel sooooo dry down below more than ever now. When walking everything is rubbing which in turn is making things more and more uncomfortable.

Have any of you ladies got some welcome advice its like sandpaper down there LOL.

Best wishes

Sandra

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi--Vagifem should help if used frequently enough. Also, have you tried unrefined, organic coconut oil?  
    • Posted

Haven't heard about the coconut oil. Thanks for the tip Suzanne.
    • Posted

Coconut oil is mentioned frequently on another site (Lichen Schlerosus) as an effective lubricant and moisturizer. It's actually one that doesn't alter the healthy environment of the gyno-urinary tract (ph and bacterial balance). Some put it in their refrig or freezer to be able to get out small cubes (which melt at 76 degrees F).  
    • Posted

Hi Carolannfud

Do you know where I can get this to give it a try.

Thanks

Sandra

• Posted

Sandra, you can buy it at the supermarket but I would get it from the health food shop so you can be sure to get an organic one. 
  • Posted

Gosh Sadra, I feels so sorry for you.  Hope you can get that fixed up! I am7 weeks postop and have had a urine infection for the past 4 weeks. I don't really notice the urine infection but have noticed I now have quite a sore belly button area and a couple of episodes of vomiting for no reason. Don't know what's going on and don't know if I should be contacting doctor or not. It's all so difficult! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.