Anterior repair and tvh 5 months ago... Heavy pressure.

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello ladies.

Hope you are all doing great 👍

I am just wanting some advice off you guys who have had what I've had.

I find a heaviness in the front on times especially if I'm walking. I had been check a few weeks ago and he seems to think all is well. He didn't check me standing up though??

I also have mild posterior laxity and feel one day it will have to be dinet,wished now I had it all done but he don't do them together on younger women for fear of being to tight. I have thought thousands of times it's fai!ed,anyone felt the same thing??

I'm still in movicol as afraid to strain so will continue lol. I'm also on ovestin estriol cream now instead of vagifem.

Any reassurance please ladies..

Phyllis love,do you know what I mean as I know you have been through it.💕💕💕 thank you everyone.

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi welsh girl 

I am having exactly the same thing, so disheartened 

I have been told I have up prolapse and bulge that I feel/see is excess tissue from the repair but I’m not convinced 

I see him again in 2nd Aug so see what he says then I suppose sad 

Xx

• Posted

Yes love it mental tourture.

I refuse to use mirror to look as if will drive me to distraction.

I'm scared from last repair that's my problem.but he is began proff and knows his stuff. I just hope my back wall haven't found a new space to drop.

Without movicol I can't poo. He told me 95% of women have laxity after childbirth it's normal.

I have appointment July 3rd again.xx

• Posted

The front chick xx
    • Posted

But mine is very rough so I feel as though it rubs and irritates the surrounding tissues, my surgeon assured me if it’s too problematic he can rectify it in day surgery so I do think I will be asking for that xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.