Anterior repair at spire Southampton

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi ladies, I'd love to hear from anyone who have had surgery at

Spire Southampton.I'm booked I. For my anterior repair on april18th. Any feedback would be wonderful. Positive if possible ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Sorry I'm a lot further north than you lol ! I did however have my surgery done at a Spire hospital on the Wirral and had no problems or complaints at all ! X
    • Posted

Ahh thanks by bunky, that's really great to know. I'm praying

all will go Tickety boo with no probs hun.keep you posted OK.x

• Posted

Bit pointless me replying this really as I'm not near your or booked in here , but my operation is 9 days after yours ... 7 weeks today for me ... Hope your op goes well and your recovery is good
    • Posted

Hi Sarah, its not pointless hun,lovely to know I'm not alone lol

Keep in touch with me and let me know how you are. Is your

Op for anterior repair like mine?๐Ÿ˜˜

• Posted

Ahh hun I'm sorry your struggling. Most days I feel I'm walking

with a lemon inside me.that is enough to drive me crazy.chin up

And stay positive.thank god for this forum๐Ÿ˜˜

• Posted

Lol me too , I find myself crazily checking everytime I go to the toilet how far down it is , can't wait to actually have a normal 'tuppence' as my daughter calls it lol ! Back ache is bad all the time and I have that contant heavy dragging feeling , what other symptoms do you have? I also have been diagnosed with overactive bladder and sensitive bladder , so I know the op isn't going to cure the running to the toilet , but it would be nice not to be able to feel my bladder , it's not normal โ˜บ๏ธ
    • Posted

My only symptoms are the bulge.. I don't want it to get any worse that's why I want it sorted. I am fit,healthy and slim 48 yr old๐Ÿ˜•

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.