Antibiotics

Posted , 4 users are following.

I react very strongly on certain antibiotics, which i need for dental problems.

Anyone knows if there's another antibiotic that is better to take then Amoxilline?

Thanks.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Why the hell are you asking this group?  Talk to your doctor!
    • Posted

Because docters and dentists don't know anything about GS

• Posted

Thats true i face the same issue dr doesnt knw much abt gs.many dr.dnt evn consider gs to be a prob or hav any symptoms
  • Posted

Maybe not, but they DO know about antibiotics.  I do know that different antibiotics are not equal in their effectiveness against various germs.  You can;t just exchange one for the other.  I suggest yo explain your problem to your doctor and see if he can suggest something....
  • Posted

I was on macrobid for a bladder infection starting 5 days ago. Around day 2 my eyes were so yellow and I was having such severe cramping in my liver llocation that my doctor threw them out right there.

Saturday I go back to find out if it was the meds! But one day off of them and my eyes are white again and I feel more alive.

Will let you know!!

• Posted

Have you had problems with Amoxilline before? I think thats the one I ended up using instead and it cleared up my bladder issues without making me too ill but I am going on week 3 of being uncomfortable but nothing compared to the aftermath of macrobid.
    • Posted

So maybe it is different for each one.

I react strongly on Amoxilline and Azitromicina. Next time I'll try another.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.