Antidepressants side effects fot a year

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello,

A year ago.i was working for a company.they were coming to my house talking to my mother and they decided to give me antidepressants without even telling me !...and because of those piles i've felt restless , crappy and lots of headaches at work and i couldn't take it anymore and left my job.(and yeah i still didn't know why i was feeling like that by the time).

After i've left my job.my mother told me that she bought a house ! which was super weird to me as we were too broke for buying a house.

After almost less than a month in this house i've started to feel worse and worse.having severe anxiety,Suicidal thoughts,having problems with focusing,breathing issues and etc.i've lived like this for a year now and i just want it stop.i don't know how.they don't talk to me at all and by this day they didn't told me anything about those piles and just left me here with thoughts of why all this is happening to me.

I heard antidepressants gets better after first few month but for me it just doesn't change.it's just me thoughts of what is happening to me that makes me feels even Suicidal.i've never felt like this before coming to this house.

Is there going to be an end to this hell ?.i'd rather live depressed whole my life but not like this.but again i'm not even sure if i ever was depressed in the first place.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.