Antiinflamitory drugs and Eliquis

Posted , 10 users are following.

Can anyone out there give me a good alternative for plantar fasciitis pain . Eliquis limits most options and Tikosyn is also limiting .Tylenol doesn't help .Cortisone injections are out because they react with Tikosyn. Help ! Thanks! Didi

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi.

I also have trouble with this. I am diabetic so to avoid any future problems i have had nothing feet operated. Twice! And it looks like probably a third time. As far as eliquis and painkillers i haven't hade any problems taking your everyday painkillers. They don't help for the pain in my feet though. Custom made insoles or op were my only options. I also Take eliquis Evert Day plus Cordarone.

Hope this helps a Little.

• Posted

Just normal everyday stuff like aspirin. Otherwise it is prescription meds like oxycontin or Tramadol. But i find that they don't do much the pain in THE feet.

• Posted

You take Eliquis and aspirin ?
  • Posted

My plantar fasciitis experience was: stay off of that foot, roll it gently on a cold surface such as a can from the refrigator, and give it time.  Nuisance, isn't it? Mine was quite swollen for a week and a half.  Good luck with yours.k

• Posted

Does the PF also make your feet swell? I didn't have swollen feet before the PF started maybe just a coincidence and swelling down to blooming AF meds.

L x

• Posted

No my feet don't swell just hurt  (. Right one)  !i wrapped it in an ace bandage yesterday and that is helping also got some tape to tape it - I hear that helps. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.