Antioxidants for Lyme Treatment?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am pretty sure I've had Lyme for 6 years and went undiagnosed for over 5 of those years (7 months in treatment and feeling better every day) But what a lot of people don't seem to understand is that we need extra probiotics and antioxidants to help our bodies rid of the antibodies in our system and help our good cells stay healthy and not attack themselves. I have been taking a super antioxidant bomb for about a month and I seriously feel the difference! Hopefully I am on my last rough of antibiotics, but we will see what the doctor says. Another thing I BEG people to do is to go see a Lyme literate holistic doctor. I know they are expensive, but they won't give you 2 rounds of antibiotics and tell you that if you've not better, you just have to live with it for the rest of your life. Another thing she had me do was eat an anti-inflammatory diet. If anyone wants more info please let me know. I'd be happy to share my ideas and things I've done, but I want to help people and I'm afraid to put too much detail in here for fear it may get deleted (GRRR!!)

I wish you all the best. One day we will not have to live like this anymore, don't give up the fight!!!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.