Antivert

Posted , 2 users are following.

Having VTherapy for a month now, got the VN diagnosis in August, through having a VNG and MRI

Doc says I could take on occasion, if a real off day, not too much though.. of . Bonine , over the counter

Id probably only take a half of the pill anyhow

Just thinking of taking it once to see what the original version of me was like again

Does this help at all?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it helped me.... it would help me with the dizziness and confusion. i would take it at work. my PT said to take it when needed but not too much as it dulls the brain? and your brain and ear need to connect again-retraining. i still carry it even though i dont need it, because i am still afraid. you are in there pooli. try it and take it when it becomes too much. when you need to focus and cant. when you cant stand the fog.

• Posted

thanks so much for your info.

Will try this week some day when I'm just staying at home for the day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.