anuity.

Posted , 3 users are following.

The time has come to discuss annuity with pension companies. Do you get a better deal suffering from COPD assuming reduced life expectancy.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Ha! Who in the US still has a pension plan?

Honestly, not a clue. We do often say here that people mostly die WITH COPD, rather than from it. A diagnosis of bronchiectasis is publicly considered to to immediately take a few years off life expectancy; chronic bronchitis-COPD is not.

• Posted

Hi

Here in the UK we have a multitude of pension types combined with rules and regulations, I know that my pension does not offer any type of deals.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

Regards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.