Anul fissure ? Small hole by anus?

Posted , 5 users are following.

just noticed i have a a little hole by my anus, it stings after a toilet and can be itchy sometimes but un sure what it defo is ? do i need to go doctors ? thanks.imageimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jack. I don't think so that it's anal fissure but fistula. I had the same problem like that 2 years ago. Does it swell on its on sometimes?

• Posted

did you go to the doctors ? doesnt swell as much more like a sting. do you still suffer with it now ? i have nothing passing through it. thanks for the reply

• Posted

Yep I did go to doctors. I had a surgery and was at bed rest for 2-3 months. It was a difficult period but luckily got out pretty fine. I guess if you are at early stage please go to doctors. Medication would help you at early stages otherwise surgery's last resort.

• Posted

i can't recall the surgery but my wound was let opened so that it could heal.

• Posted

do you know what caused it mate ? ill go down doctors when we are off lock down and hopefully get it sorted.

• Posted

For me, it was caused because of prolonged sitting on my computer chair. I didn't have an actual computer chair so I was using a metal chair and because of the hardness of the chair, it caused blood clotting just between my groin and anus area. It was hard to even sit because it was like a big pimple with a blood in it which I didn't know earlier. It wasn't fistula back then but I guess a hemorrhoids. So I went to doctor and he gave me some medication. It took long like a half month or so but one day it ruptured on it's own and it was all dark blood flowing through my anus. Days went by and I was fine but one day when I was having bowel movements and I was cleaning my anus area i found a sharp pain just beside it. I touched it and It was like a lump of veins.. like it was hard and didn't feel like the one I had before. But I was worried, so I went to doctor and as he wasn't an expert in this area. So it took months of medication and not being cured then he finally suggested me colon expert. So when he checked he told me it's not an ordinary lump but a fistula and It can't be treated with medication at this stage so he told me to undergo surgery. I'll tell you the truth, It's kinda hard to get that infection out of the system with medication. Because it makes a passage through veins or something which can be treated by surgery only. I can tell you what you can do to relieve yourself until this lockdown's done. Try to take sitz bath with warm water after you have done with your bowel movements. Don't eat onion and garlic if you can't avoid it then that's great because this caused heat in your body which is not good in this situation. Try to eat more fibers so that you won't have an issue of constipation which would lead to more problems. I guess that's it for you to follow according to me but you can still ask more people who's expert by calling them or see your family doctor. I hope you can fight this nasty disease. I know it's very hard for you to tolerate this pain but sitz bath would really help you. I don't precisely tell you that the problem you are having is fistula too but whatever it is, sitz bath really helps. Try to mix some herbs like neem oil and it would help you even more. Sitz bath circulates blood flow in that area and try to use warm water. I wish you luck my friend.

• Posted

thank you very much for your reply and time, keep safe and well.

• Posted

thats deffo anal fisure can be very painfull...

ive had them they come and go

u should ask your doc too give u a script ... its called >>> DILTIX diltiazem hydrochloride cream

works for me , it might work for you worth a try

• Posted

hey jack i was due too have an op before the lockdown ..

so a just got too deal with it untill this is over and hopefully

they havent forgot about me ...

how u getting on with it ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.