Anus Fissure

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, thank you here is my post;

I am really hoping someone can help me, regarding a birth injury I am still dealing with 8 months on.

I ended up with a anal fissure.

I hoping someone has some positive news or advice on how they healed there fissure.

And can answer a few questions I have regarding this issue;

How long did you have a fissure for?

How long did it take to heal?

Who has successfully healed a fissure without surgery or Botox ?

Who has successfully healed a fissure with just Botox?

Who has sucessfully healed a fissure with fissurectomy + Botox?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Over time, I have had at least two serious episodes of a fissure not healing right away. in both occasions, i did not have botox nor surgery. in both cases, healing took place slowly (2-3 months) using conservative methods: sitz baths, prescription ointments... fiber, plenty of water, stool softener, calmol suppositories (after BM and at night). and lots of patience. keep stools soft!!!!

• Posted

hello.

I had anal fissure back in 2014 from very hard bowel...took over a year to heal. However I had other physical issues I was more concerned about and did not adjust lifestyle as I should have. However a month go I was very constipated..like glue in digestive system..and developed or reopened same fissure. it is deep up on left side

.I'm now taking softeners, laxatives, fiber supplements....keeping stools soft.**but previously it did heal on its own before so that is good sign.

I see GI this week....before I had nitro cream with long injection device...I believe that is what helped a lot.

***remember whatever religion you are spiritual help is very important..IMO

• Posted

i healed fissure without operation and botox, i have fissure since 2013, i healed fissure with relaxing sphincter, when you need to go on toilet try to breath deeply and hold your breath, with this technique you can be without fissure and you can have large stools..first three years i eat easy food, lost 10kg, i was for nothing and i stop eating, quality of my life was like hell, my life was very hard, i was thinking only on fissure and pain because i had large cut and it was bleeding a lot..now it's better but still 4-5 time per year i get little fissure but they healed in 3-4 days

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.