Anusol Pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone else found using abusol extremely painful? I used to use it regularly but lately I’m finding that the pain after applying is terrible and seems to make it worse

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, check out essential oils for Haemorrhoids, lots of info online, dilute 2 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil like sweet almond oil or Johoba oil, DON'T use neat, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Cypress, Frankincense, great essential oils from Haemorrhoids, can use in combination 2 drops each to 4 teaspoons carrier oil, just massage on the area.

• Posted

Try some other ointment. Some people on this Forum had praised a Chinese ointment Maylong Musk. Read about it on the Forum. Similarly there are many other ointments also which could be tried.
  • Posted

Yes, I am allergic to it! 

The only thing I could apply was coconut oil which helped a little. The best thing to do is buy a foot stool which gets you in a better position for going to the toilet. I’ve been using one for 7 months and have found it to be a complete cure. You can get fairly cheap on internet/ Amazon. Search toilet stool. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Good luck. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.