anxiery depression

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello all haven't been on here in a while I fount out my why my anxiety started and what I could do for it to help me over come a such horrible illness when it first started my body structure wasn't good all skin and bones but now since Jan I turned my life around I weighed 9 and a half stone in January 6 ft 1 skin and bones but since iv been going to gym I have gained 2 and a half stone and I carnt see a bone on my body at all I have gained alot of confidence by going to the gym I am healthy than ever before , to help me ore I have been put on a stress therapy program it's a group thing and it has tought me a lot about anxiety depression and stress , I hope you all make it through this illness i could help you on this journey I have been tought alot about anxiety and it sure has helped me don't get me wrong I still have my bad days but I try to pull through it is hard but I do as had as I can god bless you all for helping one another it helps alot need any advice msg me on here tanks for all the help of it wasn't for this Web sight and making new friends I don't know what I would of done thanks again

3 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Keep the fag flying Paul.

So far you appear to have made excellent progress, but don't let your guard down because you now know that anxiety disorders can sneak up on us, and therefore we need to remain vigilent.

Anyway, well done so far.

• Posted

Thank you , yeah it can I call it the creeper lol coz it can come and bite your back side any time it feels like it
  • Posted

Well done you... hope i start to improve soon aswel. Keep going 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.