Anxiety?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All!

I am a 26 Female that got diagnosed with Mono last week Friday, but I have been seeing and going through light symptoms for roughly two months now. First month I was more anxious and very much not myself in the sense that I have just felt like my brain has been living in a fog. Then right before Thanksgiving I had a minor headache, and my thyroid and lymph nodes on my neck grew, but I thought it was just a cold, and it went away, but over Thanksgiving I got extremely anxious for ultimatly no reason, and I couldn't shake it. Roughly two weeks later after that I ended up getting more symptoms such as headache, body shakes, fever, sweats, and eventually the tiredness and sore throat kicked in. My anxiety has been really great for rougly 8 years. I did struggle with it when I was younger, but I thought I had a great hold of it, but now I feel like I am back to square one. Does anyone else have anxiety as well due to this virus? It is just such a strange virus with not a lot written about it, so if anyone has any insight that would be greatly appreciated. 😃

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi lauren! Yes I had really bad anxiety in the beginning. This will level out as time passes. Remember to try to keep as calm as possible (Easier said than done) because I think the virus feeds off fear and anxiety. If you have any other questions/concerns feel free to PM me. I know how this feels and had people talk and help me during the worst of it and it made me feel better!

Take Care!

Jay

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.