anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI iv been to see the dr and I have anxiety 1 of my symptoms is weird its like im high but I havent smoke cannabis in over 3-4 months does any 1 else feel like this im not complaining or owt it's free so im just going with it lol feels weird  

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Does this feeling come after a panic attack?? It's normal to feel completely relaxed after a panic attack passes cause the surge of adrenaline is gone.

If there's one positive about panic attacks it's the sheer calmness you feel after an attack. 

• Posted

Yes it comes after a attack but it last a day or 2 
    • Posted

Sort ov im there but feel weird it feels like im just there for the ride till the come down its like that when I get a bit stressed too I know there is nothing wrong with me medical wise seen dr and every thing is ok its  just weird  words can't really explain wht I feel like 

• Posted

yeh i used to live my whole life with that feeling. i started taking supplements to help me focus and concentrate and it got rid of the feeling. i take fish oil and creatine monohydrate, only 1 - 2 grams a day and that helps me think clearly, stay calm and have energy. I used to smoke cannabis to but i found after a while it just made my brain too foggy. its always good to boost your brain back up and get it active. this is what helped for me anyways, maybe it can help for you/
    • Posted

well not my whole life but i mean the time i was smoking cannabis ******
    • Posted

Cheers man im going start going to gym I hurd that exercise helps  this anxiety wont beat me I use to be in army 1ns this has got out ov my life I want to join royal marine commandos hopefully I can join 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.