anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi im just wondering it its normal whan you have anxiety to feel a bit sick in the morning I had a little pain in top of abdernam last night but its gone now feeling sick in morning started when I first got anxiety and when I was taking antiflamatry tablets  but I stopped taking them a few month ago 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paul, Anxiety can have many symptoms everybody is different. Have you seen your GP and are you on any meds for anxiety. I would get it checked out as people on here are not qualified to diagnose anxiety. I suffer with it myself and suffer a variety of symptoms. We can support you and understand but first get it diagnosed. Let us know how you get on.
    • Posted

I went to the drs last friday  I had blood tests and blood pressure done and somthing else they was  all fine but this was a few week ago when I got them done I got the courage to go to docs to discuss anxiety the dr has referred me for physcological therapy and he said I have anxiety I start my first session next Monday but I refuse to take medication I think its health anxiety because iv never bean afraid of any thing but now its gone way to far im sc
    • Posted

Okay Paul see how you get on with the therapy, in the meantime try to do deep breathing and relax when you feel anxious, hard i know. I only take a low dose for mine as like you don't really want to rely on meds. Keep in touch with your progress.
  • Posted

Hi Paul, Ive Recentley been prescribed Fluoxetine for my anxiety, ive only been on them nine days and have woken with nausea every morning since, it usually lasts around an hour then goes but if you arent on any medication then it may just be a little bug? Or just something youve atex
    • Posted

Its kind of every morning when it happens but goes a way in a few hours its mad lol it might be a symptom from the anxiety I just don’t want to be going to drs every time I think something is wrong I think there getting a bit peed off with me lol if the pain increases ill go but for now ill live with it 
  • Posted

Hi Paul, just so you know anxiety and panic comes in many ways and it's very common to wake up feeling sick. The reason is you have already told yourself in your mind it's going to happen again and the body can only do what the mind believe's to be true even when it's not true. Our subconscious is a powerful thing.

I'm very proud of you not wanting to taking meds. Meds only put a bandage on the undyling root of the problem. If you were told only a few weeks ago that you were fine chances are your still fine. You don't just develop things like this that quickly unless you only have a bug. But knowing this is a pattern for you tells me it's not a bug it's panic. Your not crazy smile it is a symptom that you can control. I suggest when you wake up to lay there a few mintues and take 5 deep breaths. hold each breath for count of 8 to 10 and then exhale. then drink a glass of water to start your digestive system and if possible a handful of nuts or banana. This releases a positive hormone in the brain needed to bring your body into balance. Also I highly suggest putting on some music and singing outloud this always helps WHY? because if your alone with your thoughts your mind can develop all kinds of symptoms. When we talk outloud our minds can't be body scanning which is a term used in panic disorders if we are talking outloud. Singing lifts endorphines in the body that make you feel better. If you ever wanna talk further feel free to message me here. Hope this helps Be blessed

• Posted

Thank you this has shown me that its just mind over matter Thank you this will change me for the good ☺
  • Posted

Trust me it will work and also if it seems like it doesn't the first time keep doing it.

It may take several days to kick into your mind. also I wanted to ad. The reason these sick feelings subside over your course of the day is because you have your mind on other things like work for instance. Thats another certainty that this is all mind related not body related. Your fortunate that this is your stomach and not your chest. Most develop chest pain or dizziness many other symptoms can develop over time if you don't get a grip. YOU'VE GOT THIS..Looking forward to hearing a good report from you smile

• Posted

I get headaches too they come and go when they please I feel like there is something up in my brain but they can't be  any ideas on helping me with them 
  • Posted

Hello. My doc said anxiety affects your entire body.i would get follow up check up as you can have ulcers, or anything happening to your body. Anxiety causes us to be worried. Apprehensive. I've had two ulcers. Prozac per my doc in past caused one. Just take good care of yourself Dr. Wise, and tell them when these type of symptoms happen so its addressed properly. As I do and learned. Don't need any more wrong with me. Wish you well and let us know. Also, some new meds my Dr said no gnc supplements or over the counter. I guess it plays a big part also. I'm learning as I experience my own symptoms. Things sure changed. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.