Anxiety

Posted , 8 users are following.

Does anyone else get eye pain and pressure with their anxiety???

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes I call it an eye Bro headache lol I get it all the time and just do my breathing  techniques  to get through it 

Just relax and stay calm and it  will pass 

• Posted

I get it worse on my left eye haha there so sore but litterally last for like 10 seconds! 
    • Posted

Rachel add me on Facebook 

My name is Joshua Swinburn and it's a picture of me and me mam I'm on the left you will see me 

I'll talk to you on there ... I think I could help you 

• Posted

I will now just letting you know my name on fb is central relogin because someone it would be funny to hack me and change my name and now I can't change it till November haha
  • Posted

Hi Rachel, I really suffer with it! It's the 'newest' anxiety symptom I've experienced, it seems to be an everyday occurance at the moment. I get a feeling of pressure behind my eyes, sometimes with a forehead headache too. The best way I have managed to describe the eye thing is it feels like they're strained and I need to shut them or go to sleep! Like the feeling of watching tv when tired, it seems a battle to keep your eyes open. Add me on fb of you like. Kat Gant (prof pic is me wearing my glasses and my hubs) xx
  • Posted

Yes. Mine lasted for a few weeks but I it lasts longer or shorter, it's normal. 
    • Posted

Hey yeah the exact same as me!! It's mad it's so draining feel tired all the time😞 il add you now just to let ye know my name on fb is central relogin because I got hacked and I can't change my name back till November lol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.