anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a 40 year old male i have been suffering from weid sensations for years iv been to the doctors told them that  when i get a pain i think of the worst all the time head aches =brain tumour . Chest pain heart attack  . He asked lots of questions and told me i suffer from anxiety he gave me some medication which iv been taking . I dont like kep going to the doctors. Does any suffer with who has anxiety like a tingling sensation in the forehead and the forehead feels heavy like its drooping over your eyes . Pressure behind the eyes ringing in the ears its all driving me stupid . Iv read lots on the internet but i find it hard to understand anxiety

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Health anxiety can play a big part in your life always on edge thinking the worst like u said it's normal to think about your health a lot but it can have a big impact on your life there are loads of symptoms you can have with anxiety and chest pain and headaches are the main ones your not alone with that I use to get loads of symptoms but it's slowly going I know it won't go but will be able to control it  every 1 gets anxious but we get to to anxious and the adrenaline runs through our body's and then panic kicks in people with anxiety are healthy than any 1 else because they keep going to the Dr's for reassurance and getting bloods checked and ecgs and in end up nothing is wrong but we don't think we are okay but we are it's mad really it's your brain it's in edge all the time 
  • Posted

I could used to go anywhere travel the country on my own just lately i get worried about going anywhere on my own . I went to get my hair cut the other week same barbers iv used for years all was well as soon as i sat in the chair my body went stiff my legs stated shakeing i just wanted to get out the chair and run . As im writing this i have a tingling feeling in my forehead and it feels heavy . Just hate it 
    • Posted

Yeah its hard to deal with but you will learn to control it do u seek help from anyone I go to see a therapist ones every 2 week and that helps I'm in recovery of my depression but still need to work on my anxiety and soon enough ill be back to my old self go to Dr's and ask them to refer you to see a therapist 
    • Posted

Hiya, im the same at the moment the furthest I go is the shop across the road, I wont even go anywhere if someone was 2 go with me, I haven't been 2 the hairdressers for about 7 months as im terrified(of what I don't know)I also have gone 2 the same 1 for many years, we will get better I know but it just seems to be taking its time in p#####g off, hang in thete mate it will get better, take care smile xx
    • Posted

The hardest part of it all is my wife suffers as well and she has been throuh a lot more things in life with illnesess and losses in her family so i try to hide how im feeling to be strong for her . I get anxious for her as well which dont help i have been such a strong person in the past i just cant understand it all even why it started 
  • Posted

The hardest part of it all is my wife suffers as well and she has been throuh a lot more things in life with illnesess and losses in her family so i try to hide how im feeling to be strong for her . I get anxious for her as well which dont help i have been such a strong person in the past i just cant understand it all even why it started 
    • Posted

Aw that must be awful you really do have it tough and it must be so so hard having 2 hide things and bottle them up that wont be helping you at all, this site is great for getting things of your chest and talking to others who understand 100% where your coming from smile xx
    • Posted

I think thats what i need someone to speak to out side the family as i dont want to worry my wife and make her any more anxious than she is . I once had a panic attack i think my body from head to toe had pins and needles i was in such a panic i tripped up the stars gping round the house like a mad man think my hole body was going to explode . In the panic i picked up the car keys dropped them about four times got in the car ( was taking myself to hospital ) i couldnt even pull away in the car it was like i had forgot how to drive and watching all this happen was my wife i felt so guilty putting her through it . this is why i hide it a lot of the time 
    • Posted

I think thats what i need someone to speak to out side the family as i dont want to worry my wife and make her any more anxious than she is . I once had a panic attack i think my body from head to toe had pins and needles i was in such a panic i tripped up the stars gping round the house like a mad man think my hole body was going to explode . In the panic i picked up the car keys dropped them about four times got in the car ( was taking myself to hospital ) i couldnt even pull away in the car it was like i had forgot how to drive and watching all this happen was my wife i felt so guilty putting her through it . this is why i hide it a lot of the time 
    • Posted

You are a very thoughtful hubby and want to protect your wife but just remember you need 2 take care of yourself as well,the pins and needles is a horrible sensation ive got it in my hands, arms, legs and believe it or not my mouth just now have had it most of the day its driving me insane sad, if you dont mind me asking are you on any medication for the anxiety? Xx
    • Posted

Yes only been on them for a week still waiting for them to lick in 
    • Posted

Good luck with the meds, really hope they work 4 you smile xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.